With premium-class presets, fast print speed, and more labeling functions, you are getting more flexibility and more features—all for less cost than comparable price computing scales with printers.
With three models and two display types, you can easily find a Uni-3 to fit your specific application needs. Ethernet or optional wireless communication enables any Uni-3 to be added to your existing network—ensuring you have consistent control of all scales in your store.
Product management software ensures easy file maintenance as well as PLU and tare weight consistency throughout your operation. The power of the Uni-3 is at your fingertips with flexible preset buttons to represent PLUs, container tare values, label formats, images and logos.
The Uni-3 L1 model features a vibrant blue alphanumeric display with a sharp white 16-segment capability. The Uni-3 L2 model features a clear alphanumeric LCD display with one line alphanumeric and one line numeric only. Each model offers a matching customer display.
- Dual-range weighing (0-15 lb x 0.005 lb/15-30 lb x 0.01 lb)
- Static TCP/IP Ethernet communication
- 2 MB standard memory
- Up to 168 function keys assist with intuitive operation
- Fast printing speed
- Meat nutrition labeling
- Multiple label formats for multi-department support
- Powerful batch printing feature
- Flash ROM for remote update of application software
- Proportional tare
- Side-load label
- Compatible with third-party communication software, including ADC's InterScale, Invatron's PLUM and Droste's PCScale Manager